Within one year of adopting The Hallelujah Diet...I was off all my medications.
Submitted By: Ruby
When asked to share what health problems she has recovered from since adopting The Hallelujah Diet, Ruby responded with the following:
- Allergies: gone (Suffered with most of my life)
- Sinus problems: gone (Suffered with most of my life)
- Spastic bladder problem: gone (Suffered with since 1968)
- Constipation problems: gone (Suffered with since 1970)
- Hemorrhoids: gone (Suffered with since 1970)
- Varicose veins: gone (Suffered with since 1982)
- Insomnia: gone (was on Trazodone since 1996)
- Dermatitis on scalp: gone (Suffered with since 1999)
- Irritable bowel syndrome: gone (Suffered with since 2001)
- Arthritis: gone (Suffered with since 2001)
- Body odor: gone
- Fatigue: gone (Now have wonderful energy!)
- High cholesterol: gone
- Brittle, peeling painful nail problem completely gone.
- Lost 30-pounds (I had been carrying those extra 30-pounds around since I was 14 years old.)
- Tendonitis in elbow & forearm: gone (Suffered with since 2004)
- My right arm hurt so bad I couldn't even knit. Since starting The Hallelujah Diet, I am able to work in my garden as long as 4-hours a day, hoeing and weeding, without my arm hurting. Praise God!
Be Inspired! Search the Testimony Database
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our database of Hallelujah Diet success stories.
Inspire others with your success! By sharing your story of healing and recovery on the Hallelujah Diet, you serve as a source of encouragement and hope for others, just like you, who are fighting for their health. Who knows, your testimony may be the motivation someone desperately needs to change their health for life!
Share your story!
If you've experienced an improvement in your health after adopting The Hallelujah Diet, we'd love to hear about it. Click here to share your testimony. (Your privacy is our utmost concern. If we do feature your testimony, only your first name, last initial, and town will be displayed!)
Testimonies on the Hallelujah Acres website have been submitted voluntarily without promise of compensation or publication. Claims expressed are solely those of the individual; these claims have not been verified, nor are they intended to represent typical results of making a diet change.
Success stories are submitted by individuals who do not work for Hallelujah Acres unless otherwise indicated. To respect their privacy, we do not give out contact information. To connect with individuals who have experienced improvements in their health from diet change, we encourage you to like our Facebook page.