Zucchini Pasta with Puttanesca
Submitted By: Tim and Anita Koch
As featured in Health News #72
Raw Puttanesca Sauce
- 4 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 6 sundried tomatoes, soaked in water to cover for 30 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 can black ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup capers
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- 1 large zucchini
- grape tomatoes (halved)
- Baby spinach
- Basil leaves
- Pine nuts
- Drain sundried tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients except for the olives and capers in the food processor and pulse, leaving the sauce still slightly chunky.
- Remove, place into a bowl and stir in olives and capers.
- Check flavor and add sea salt to taste.
- Spiralize zucchini in a spiral vegetable slicer or julienne by hand or with a mandolin. Toss with halved grape tomatoes.
- Mix with desired quantity of Raw Puttanesca Sauce.
- Layer on a bed of baby spinach, and top with tiny basil leaves and pine nuts.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.