Whole Grain Blueberry Pancakes
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Nothing goes better than waking up on a Saturday morning to the smell of blueberry pancakes! Try these with our blueberry syrup recipe — it's heaven on a plate!
- 1½ cups spelt flour
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 cups almond OR rice milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup fresh OR thawed frozen blueberries
- Combine flour, bran, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in mixing bowl.
- Add milk, coconut oil and blueberries and stir gently just until mixed.
- If batter is too thick add a little more milk – if too thin a little flour.
- Spread some coconut oil on griddle (375F) and pour to make pancakes of desired size.
- Flip when edges appear dry and bubbles form in the middle.
- Heat for another minute or two, and remove from griddle.
- Spread with blueberry syrup and enjoy!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.