Submitted By: Brenda
My husband would never be satisfied with just fruit for lunch. Here is a favorite wrap that we do.
- Ezekial 4:9 sprouted grain tortillas (available in health food stores)
- salad dressing of choice
- variety of raw chopped veggies
- Spread tortilla with choice of raw salad dressing.
- load it up with a variety of raw, chopped veggies - mushrooms, onions, peppers, celery, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, whatever we have on hand, and roll it up.
- You can wrap this tightly in plastic wrap and take that for lunch in a cooler.
You can be very creative with the fillings, using marinated veggies left over from another dish, or dehydrated favorites, or spreads. This is very satisfying and will definitely hold a person over until supper that evening. Be sure to always take along something raw, like a piece of fruit, for snacks.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.