Vegan Minestrone Soup
A nice hearty bowl of soup along with a delicious salad and some whole grain bread makes a nice evening meal. Below we share a recipe for a vegan minestrone soup that is filled with healthy vegetables that will be simmered for over an hour to bring out maximum flavor.
- 4 cups of vegetable broth or water
- 4 cups tomatoes (diced) (or equivalent canned)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 stalk of celery (chopped)
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 package whole grain pasta noodles
In a large soup pot combine all the ingredients except for the pasta. Simmer over low heat for at least one hour, or until vegetables are tender. Add the pasta and bring to a slow simmer for an additional 20 minutes or until pasta is done cooking. ENJOY!
*Organic ingredients are always recommended.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.