Tomato & Corn Salad
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Delicious and cool for a hot summer day! This salad is a marvelous medley of garden delights, plus a splash of basil for a gourmet taste.
- 1 ear sweet corn (kernels removed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 sweet red pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and diced)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted, and diced)
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt (or to taste)
- Pinch of cayenne (or to taste)
- Place corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber and avocado in a bowl.
- Roll basil leaves tightly and thinly slice into ribbons and add to salad, along with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately,
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.