Submitted By: Rhonda Malmus
From Rhonda's Culinary Creations
- 3 cups walnuts, soaked overnight, drained and dried
- 1 cup raw, unsweetened carob powder
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 Tbsp raw, extra-virgin, cold-pressed coconut butter
- 1 Tbsp flaxseeds, ground
- 1/4 vanilla raw bean, ground fine or 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates, pitted
Combine all ingredients in the food processor with the S-blade in place and pulse until coarsely mixed, but do not over process. Shape into 2 stackable cakes of desired shape and set aside.
Place raspberries and dates in food processor and blend until creamy. Top bottom layer with filling and carefully add top layer and gently frost with Fudge Frosting.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.