Sweet Potato Soup
A delicious and nutritious cold soup recipe.
- 1 cup vegetable soup stock (or distilled water)
- 3 cups grated sweet potato
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose herb blend
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- Grate sweet potatoes, chop celery and onion, and mince parsley.
- Place half of the sweet potato, celery, parsley, along with all of the onion, in a blender or food processor with soup stock (or water), and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the carrot juice and seasonings.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the soup, stir, and serve.
- Top individual serving bowls with remaining parsley.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.