Submitted By: Simple Weekly Meal Plans - Volume 2
How do you make squash and zucchini fun and festive? Use a spirooli! This spiral vegetable cutter makes spaghetti shapes and various other creative, gourmet-looking shapes with veggies like squash, zucchini, potatoes, and more!
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 tomato diced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp unrefined salt
- 1 tsp raw agave or honey
- Process raw squash and zucchini using a spirooli (spiral vegetable cutter) or mandolin/shredder.
- Cut squashes into bit-sized pieces with kitchen scissors or a knife.
- Add remaining vegetables and mix well.
- Stir dressing into vegetables.
- Garnish with dried basil or Mrs. Dash Garlic n Herb seasoning.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.