Simple Key-Lime Pie
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
From Rhonda Malkmus' new recipe book, "Rhonda's Culinary Creations" Yield: 1 pie
- 4 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup raw unfiltered honey or other sweetener
- 3/4 cup raw, extra virgin, cold pressed coconut butter
- 1 cup pine nuts, soaked 6 hours and drained
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- To make the filling, add all the ingredients in a Vitamix or other powerful blender and blend until creamy. Avocado will turn brown quicker if you over blend so be sure to blend just enough till smooth.
- Pour into the Zesty Macadamia Nut Crust and freeze about 1 to 2 hours or place in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- To serve: Top each slice with a little shredded coconut and thin slices of lime.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.
Make your taste buds stand up and cheer!