Salad In A Wrap
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Here is a delicious way to serve and enjoy a salad that you can eat without a fork. Just take all of your salad fixings and place them on a whole grain wrap, roll it up, and eat it like a sandwich!
- 1 whole grain wrap (available at most health food stores and some grocery stores)
- ¼ ripe avocado
- ¼ cup spinach (chopped fine)
- ¼ cup sweet red onion (diced)
- ¼ cup ripe tomato (diced)
- ¼ cup cucumber (diced)
- ¼ cup carrot (shredded)
- 1/8 cup kalamata olives (optional)
- ¼ tsp of oregano (or your favorite seasoning)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (or favorite dressing)
- Pinch of Celtic or Himalayan salt (optional)
- Dash of cayenne to taste
- Prepare all veggies.
- Mash avocado and spread in the center of the wrap.
- Add remaining ingredients and roll up wrap, tucking in ends as you roll.
You can vary the amounts of each vegetable or add or subtract different veggies according to individual tastes.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.