Rhonda's Very Berry Smoothie
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Years ago, before Rhonda began holding Culinary Classes at Hallelujah Acres, she was asked by our pastor to teach a class on practical application of the Hallelujah Diet along with food preparation. Below is one of those early recipes Rhonda developed:
- 1 cup organic apple juice OR 1 cup almond milk
- 2 bananas (previously peeled and frozen)
- ½ cup strawberries (frozen)
- ½ cup raspberries (frozen)
- ½ cup blueberries (frozen)
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted and soaked ½ hour and drained)
Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or other powerful blender and process until creamy.
If too thin add more banana – if too thick add more liquid.
Serve immediately. ENJOY
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.