Rhonda's Tomato-cado Salad
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
This delicious five-star recipe was orginally called Tomato/Cucumber/Avocado/Basil Salad. Hope you enjoy the salad as much as we enjoyed the name change.
- 1 avocado (diced into ½ inch cubes)
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups tomatoes (diced into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 cup cucumbers (peeled and diced into ½” pieces)
- ¼ sweet onion (sliced fine)
- ¼ cup basil leaves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan Salt (or to taste)
Place avocado in glass bowl and coat with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Place tomatoes, cucumber, onion, basil, cilantro into bowl with avocado. Wisk together remaining lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic and seasonings. Pour dressing over veggies and gently stir to coat all ingredients. Serve immediately. ENJOY!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.