Rhonda's Raw Burritos
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Instead of using meat and cheese, try this healthier, tastier version of a Southwestern classic! Get this recipe and dozens more in Rhonda's collection here!
- 2 cups ripe avocado (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 1 small ripe tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 scallions OR 2 Tbsp red onion (minced)
- ¼ cup fresh mint (minced)
- 1 Tbsp sweet bell pepper (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro (minced)
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp powdered kelp (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 large cabbage or romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine all above ingredients in a bowl except for the cabbage or romaine leaves.
- To make burritos, spoon equal amounts of avocado mixture onto the leaves.
- Roll up leaves, secure with a toothpick, and serve with a raw soup or salad.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.