Rhonda's Raspberry Vinaigrette
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Here is a new Salad Dressing recipe from Rhonda to tantalize your taste buds and make your salads taste extra delicious:
- ¾ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sweetener (raw unfiltered honey or agave nectar)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Place all ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Then slowly add oil with machine running until well combined. ENJOY!
*Organic ingredients are always recommended.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.