Rhonda's Hawaiian Fruits & Greens Smoothie
Submitted By: Rhonda M.
Green fruit smoothies are a wonderfully delicious, highly nutritious, mid-morning pick-me-upper. They combine the sweetness of fruit with the high chlorophyll, nutritionally dense, leafy greens. If you aren’t already enjoying Green Smoothies, you might like to give this recipe a try.
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup fresh pineapple pieces or pineapple juice
- Handful of dark leafy greens (spinach, kale, collards)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen mango
Combine all ingredients in a powerful blender and process until creamy. ENJOY!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.