Rhonda's Greek Salad
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
In Rhonda’s Culinary Class here at Hallelujah Acres, this recipe was prepared and taste-tested by those in attendance. It was a big hit, and we thought you might like to try the recipe in your own home.
- 4 cups hearts of Romaine lettuce (sliced thinly)
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup mixed greens
- ½ cup red bell pepper (sliced thinly and then diced fine)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup cucumber (diced)
- ½ cup sweet onion (diced)
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives (pitted and sliced fine)
- ¼ cup parsley (chopped fine)
- 1/8 cup basil leaves (chopped fine)
Prepare all ingredients and toss in a large bowl.
This salad pairs nicely with Rhonda's Greek Salad Dressing.
*Organic ingredients are always recommended.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.