Radiant Quinoa Salad
Submitted By: Gluten Free Resolutions e-Book
This fabulous salad comes from Hallelujah Acres' Gluten-Free Resolutions ebook. This recipe book shows you how to create a variety of gluten-free appetizers, main courses, and desserts without sacrificing taste!
- 28 kalamata olives, halved or quartered
- 2 cups green peas
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sprouted or cooked quinoa*
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflowers seeds
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 8 cashews for garnish (optional)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or flax oil
Toss everything in a bowl. Garnish with cashews.
- Rinse quinoa well.
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add 1/2 cup quinoa.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Check for tenderness. If any water is left, you can cook longer or pour water off.
- Let sit for 10 minutes off burner with lid intact. Makes 3/4 cup.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.