Raw Trail Mix
When traveling or on the hiking trail, it is always helpful to have a tasty and healthy treat along with you to snack on when hungry. This trail mix is not only healthy and tasty, but one that will give long term satisfaction and energy!
- 1 cup almonds (soaked overnight, drained, rinsed, and dehydrated)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (soaked overnight, drained, rinsed and dehydrated)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (soaked overnight, then sprouted till root tip is observed and then dehydrated)
- Keep dehydration temperature below 105 degrees to preserve enzymatic activity.
- Mix ingredients together, place in a zip-lock baggie, and enjoy!
Organic ingredients are always recommended.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.