Raw Sweet Potato Soup
If you've ever wondered what "Christmas" would taste like, this is it!
- 3 cups distilled water
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes (peeled, shredded, and soaked overnight)
- 1 large red onion (peeled and quartered)
- 1 red pepper (seeded and quartered)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 3 sweet apples (peeled, quartered, and seeded)
- 1 tsp Chinese Five-Spice powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Celtic or Himalayan Sea Salt
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or other powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- This soup may be served warm, but do not bring to a boil (beneficial, living enzymes will be lost).
NOTE: Chinese Five-Spice is a seasoning used especially in Chinese cooking, consisting of ground cinnamon, clove, anise, fennel and peppercorn powders.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.