Raw, Non-Dairy Blueberry Ice Cream
Submitted By: Rev. George and Rhonda Malkmus
This past week Rhonda and I journeyed out to the blueberry patch and harvested over 10 pounds of blueberries! We froze them immediately after picking and then enjoyed this wonderful alternative to blueberry ice cream — we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 peeled and previously frozen bananas (cut in quarters)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Using a juicer:
- Using a Champion or Green Star juicer with blank screen in place, run bananas and blueberries alternately through the machine.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor with the “S” blade in place, and process until smooth and creamy.
- In a Vitamix or other powerful blender, place ¾ cup of liquid (water or almond milk).
- Add two frozen fruit and blend until creamy.
By adding a little more liquid and some greens, this could be made into a nutritious green smoothie.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.