Raw Licorice Treats
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
A different twist on licorice! These candy-like treats are great for your health and taste like heaven itself.
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1 cup dates (pitted, soaked one hour and drained)
- 1 Tbsp ground anise seeds (increase amount for stronger licorice flavor)
- 1 cup pecans (ground)
- 1 cup dried figs (quartered)
- Place all ingredients except pecans into food processor with “S” blade and process until a paste is formed.
- Roll “dough” into balls and then roll balls in ground pecan pieces.
- Cover and refrigerate until served.
Note: Can also be rolled in your favorite (ground) nut or in unsweetened coconut. Can also be frozen for longer storage.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.