Raw Key Lime Pudding
From Rhonda's Monthly Culinary Class
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
In Rhonda’s culinary class she will pour this pudding onto a Zesty Nut Piecrust, top with Pine Nut Crème, cover and freeze. Once frozen she will cut into about a dozen small serving pieces. It is a very rich and tasty dessert and a little goes a long way.
- 3 medium avocados (peeled & pitted)
- 1 ripe banana
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ cup raw unfiltered honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ of fresh vanilla bean or 1½ teaspoon pure vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan Salt
Place all ingredients into Vita Mix or other powerful blender and process until smooth and creamy. ENJOY
See Also: Zesty Macadamia Nut Pie Crust
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.
Make your taste buds stand up and cheer!