Raw Harvest Pumpkin Soup
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
This raw soup rivals any chilled soup from the fanciest of restaurants! Try it for Thanksgiving... your guests will be impressed!
- 3 cups raw pumpkin OR butternut squash (peeled and diced)
- 2 ½ cups distilled water
- 1 orange (peeled, quartered, and seeded)
- 1 red bell pepper (quartered and seeded)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1 tsp raw unfiltered honey
- ½ avocado (pitted)
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt (or to taste)
- ¼-inch piece of ginger (peeled)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or other powerful blender and process until creamy.
- Divide into 4 soup bowls and garnish with raw pumpkin seeds and fresh thyme.
Organic ingredients are always recommended.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.