Raw Better Than Tuna Salad
from Hallelujah Holiday Recipes
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
This recipe is taken from Rhonda’s “Hallelujah Holiday Recipes” spiral bound recipe book on page 146. It has a tuna salad flavor but contains no tuna. It is an incredibly delicious vegan tuna that people who have tried it always ask for more.
- 2 cups carrots (finely shredded)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (seeded & chopped fine)
- 2 celery stalks (chopped fine)
- ½ sweet red onion (chopped fine)
- ½ cup fresh parsley (minced)
- ½ teaspoon kelp
- ½ teaspoon Celtic OR Himalayan salt
- 4 tablespoon Grape Oil Vegenaise (purple label)
Place veggies in bowl and combine with dressings and seasonings. Mix well and allow flavors to mingle for at least several hours. May be served on a bed of dark green lettuce, in a sandwich, or pita pocket, or used to stuff tomatoes or fill a cucumber boat. Enjoy
*Organic ingredients are always recommended.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.