Meal Replacement or Mid-Morning Smoothie
Smoothies are an incredible way to consume more greens, the single most important ingredient in a healthy diet. A wonderful way to help with weight loss.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 8 ounces homemade almond milk ( or store bought)
- Spinach (large handful) (Kale, or Collards could also be used)
- 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed OR 1 tablespoon B-Flax-D
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional Essentials
*Organic ingredients are always recommended
- Place all ingredients in a Vita-Mix or other strong blender and blend until creamy and smooth. ENJOY
NOTE: The flax seeds add Omega 3, while the B-Flax-D adds not only flax seed (containing Omega 3), but also Vitamin D and Vitamin B-12. The Nutritional Essentials is optional in this recipe, but contains a plethora of additional nutrients, including 22 amino acids, a superior form of B complex vitamins.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.