Mango Tomato Avocado Chop Bowl
Submitted By: Nomi Shannon
As featured in Health News #72.
Serves 1-2. Serve on its own in a bowl, over mixed greens or sprouts, or on a chip or cracker.
- 1 medium ripe tomato, chopped into 1/2” cubes
- 1 medium Ataulfo mango, chopped into 1/2” cubes
- 1 medium avocado, chopped into 1/2” cubes
- 6-10 fresh mint leaves, torn up
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Combine gently.
- Allow flavors to mingle for 15-30 minutes.
- Other chop bowl ideas as a lovely appetizer on bread (like a mild, fairly soft onion bread cut into squares) or a cracker.
- Mango, tomato, and cucumber, with sea salt and curry powder or cumin
- Papaya, tomato, avocado, with lemon juice
- Cucumber, tomato, avocado, with small amount of onion
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.