Katies Sunflower Dressing
Submitted By: Katie
Katie, sent in this recipe: "Here is a totally raw salad dressing that can be used as a mayonnaise, dip, sour cream, or base for tarter sauce by reducing water:
- 2 1/2 cups distilled water
- 1 1/2 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated onion or onion powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 lemons (juice from)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt or to taste
- The secret to a fine dressing is letting the above ingredients blend in a Vita-Mix or strong blender until very creamy.
- Sometimes I substitute fresh basil and dill for the paprika. It then turns out a pale green instead of a pale paprika color.
- This dressing is good for salads, tomato and avocado sandwiches, potato salad, cucumber salad, and many other vegetables.
- This dressing is very healthy because it has no free oils, cholesterol, hydrogenated fats, vinegar, sugar, or cooked ingredients.
- It is a recipe I use more than any other."
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.