Kale / Pineapple Green Smoothie
Mid-morning is an excellent time for those who would like to eat something containing fiber during the morning hours, to have a tasty and nutrient dense late breakfast or snack. Green Smoothie's combine a sweet fruit with sometimes not so sweet greens and make a very tasty combination. Green Smoothies are also an excellent way to get more nutrient dense greens into the diet. Try this one, and see how tasty green smoothies can be.
- 2-3 cups of chopped kale OR spinach
- 2 apples cored, peeled, and quartered
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups distilled water (organic apple juice could be used here)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger (optional)
- Fiber Cleanse, B-Flax-D(TM), or freshly ground flax seed (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fiber Cleanse, B-Flax-D(TM), or freshly ground flax seed could be added during blending. ENJOY!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.