Holiday Sweet Potato Slaw
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
From Rhonda Malkmus' new recipe book, "Rhonda's Culinary Creations" Serves 4-6
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium sweet apple, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic raisins or chopped dates
- 1/2 cup Orange Sunset Dressing
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, apple, pineapple, raisins or dates, pecans, and Orange Sunset Dressing.
- Mix well, cover, and chill before serving.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.