Holiday Cranberry Vinaigrette Salad
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
The tangy tastes and textures of this holiday treat are beyond compare! Try it at your next holiday gathering and you'll have people asking for the recipe!
- 6 cups spring mix
- 1 Delicious apple (washed, seeded, and diced)
- 1 Granny apple (washed, seeded, and diced)
- ¾ cup pecans (chopped course)
- ¼ cup dried unsweetened coconut
Cranberry Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup raw unfiltered honey
- ¼ cup raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup organic apple juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan Salt
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place greens in a large bowl, then add apples.
- Add Cranberry Vinaigrette dressing (below) just before serving.
- Top with pecans and shredded coconut.
Cranberry Vinaigrette Directions
- Place all ingredients except oil in blender and process until smooth.
- With blender running on low, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers — if there's any left!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.