Submitted By: Pat W.
A yummy herb packed bread. Perfect for sandwiches or with salads.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup purified water
- 3 cups organic bread flour
- 1 teaspoons Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried organic basil (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried organic dill weed (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Sauté onion in oil on very low heat for 10 minutes, but don't brown. Sauté just until soft.
- Cool onions for 10 minutes before adding to other ingredients.
- While onions are cooking and cooling, put everything else in the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. ENJOY!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.