"Hallelujah Food Show" Apple Pie
From The Hallelujah Food Show
- 2 cups walnuts (soaked in distilled water for 6 hours and drained)
- 5 pitted dates
- 2 sweet apples, cored and quartered
- ½ lemon juice (2 Tbsp)
- 2 apples, cored and quartered
- 1 cup raisins
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins for garnish
- lemon zest (grated peel) for garnish
- Chop nuts and dates in a food processor until gooey.
- Press into pie plate.
- Pulse in food processor until you get a chunky consistency.
- Put on top of crust and spread around.
- Process all (except garnish items) until mushy.
- Spread on top of chunky apple mix.
- Garnish with ½ cup raisins and the zest of some lemon.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.