Submitted By: Hallelujah Acres
A Hallelujah version of one of your Holiday necessities!
- 1 cup pine or macadamia nuts, soaked over-night and drained
- 2Tablespoon Udo’s Oil Blend
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup distilled water
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt® (optional)
- Pinch of turmeric for color
- Place all ingredients in a Vitamix or other powerful blender and process until smooth.
- If too thick, slowly add more water until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glass jar, cover, and refrigerate or freeze.
- Use anywhere butter would normally be used.
OPTIONS: For a more flavorful butter, add minced fresh herbs, and/or garlic, and/or a little raw unfiltered honey.
Rhonda’s Kitchen Tip:Pine nuts (pignoli or pignolia) are the edible, soft, white seed of a number of western North American pine trees. They add versatility in the kitchen with a creamy consistency when used in sauces or dressings and a wonderful texture when used whole. Because pine nuts have a very short shelf life, they should be stored in the freezer.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.