Gluten-free Sunshine Muffins
Submitted By: Ann Malkmus
Gluten-free fans, rejoice! Here's a tasty, nutritious, gluten-free muffin recipe that fits The Hallelujah Diet! Try it with jam, honey, nut butters, etc! If you miss bread, this recipe is your best friend.
- 1-1/2 cups garbanzo bean/fava flour
- 1 cup millet flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 5 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- ½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup coconut butter (warmed)
- 1 portion of egg replacer to equal one egg
- Mix together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, egg replacer and salt).
- Add water and coconut butter.
- Use a wire whisk and combine until all ingredients are mixed. Don’t over-mix.
- Pour into muffin tin or place mixture in a greased 8" x 8" pan.
- Place in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Muffins will be a bit crumbly if cut in a pan.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.