Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Better than store bought!
- 1 cup oat flour from rolled oats
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 20 oz can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 cups chopped dates
- Use the “S” blade of your food processor or blender to make oat flour out of a cup of rolled oats.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients except dates and pineapple.
- Use more apple juice to hold mixture together, if needed.
- Press half mixture into a 9 x 12-inch glass baking dish.
- Chop pineapple and dates in the food processor until pieces are small. Place in a saucepan and cook until thickened.
- Spread over the bottom crust.
- Top with remaining grain mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.