Frozen Carob Bananas
Submitted By: Julie W.
Here is a recipe that the kids will enjoy (and grown ups too)! The recipe is taken from Julie's book Hallelujah Kids. Her book is available from Hallelujah Acres. Julie is one of our culinary chefs here at Hallelujah Acres.
- Carob powder
- Liquid Raw honey
- Walnuts or almonds (chopped fine)
- Bananas, ripe but firm
- Wooden skewers
- Skewer a banana.
- Gently roll the banana in honey, carob powder, and then in the chopped nuts.
- Lay skewered banana onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat from Step 1 with as many bananas if desired.
- Cover all coated bananas with additional wax paper.
- Freeze and enjoy at your leisure.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.