Festive Fall Salad
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Start the fall season with a burst of flavor and color! This tasty and statisfying salad is great for tailgate parties and fall gatherings.
- 1 pound mixed salad greens
- ½ cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 fresh pears (peeled and sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh or dried cranberries
- ¼ cup raw unfiltered honey
- 3 Tbsp raw unfiltered apple cider
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- Pinch of Celtic or Himalayan salt
- Place salad ingredients in a bowl, and toss well.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour over salad and serve immediately.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.