Submitted By: Kim Wilson
From Everyday Wholesome Soup by Kim Wilson
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained*
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley (or 1/4 cup fresh)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp flour**
- Pinch cayenne
- Process onion and garlic in a food processor until well chopped.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until well-mixed and fairly well-chopped (not pureed).
- Scoop and pat into patties on a baking sheet, then bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes (flip after about 20 min.) or sauté in a skillet for about five minutes per side.
*or 3 cups cooked chickpeas
**light buckwheat, sorghum, oat, whole wheat, spelt
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.
Make your taste buds stand up and cheer!