Easy Raw Tomato Soup
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Perfect for the first tomatoes from your garden! Serve with some flax crackers and a colorful vegetable salad. Mmm, mmm good!
- 1 cup quartered tomatoes including juice
- 1 slice sundried tomato (soaked one hour and drained – set soak water aside)
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped carrot pieces
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped celery
- ¼ cup pine nuts (soaked 4 hours and drained)
- ¾ cup distilled water (including soak water from sundried tomatoes)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp unrefined sea salt
- ¼ cup finely diced tomatoes (save for last step)
- Place all ingredients (except finely diced tomatoes) in blender and process until creamy.
- Pour into bowls and add finely diced tomatoes.
Makes 2 cups.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.