Easy Raw Tomato Salsa
Submitted By: Rhonda Malkmus
Why buy salsa in a jar? This salsa includes raw, living foods that are far better tasting than the store bought stuff! Great any time of year but best when tomatoes are fresh off the vine.
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes (diced fine)
- 2 cups plum tomatoes (diced fine)
- 3 green onions (sliced thin)
- ¼ cup red onion (diced fine)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves (minced fine)
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 tsp chili powder (or to taste)
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Cover and allow flavors to mingle for a few hours before using for best flavor.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.