Crock Pot Roasted Yams
Submitted By: Angela Bryan
Oh so simple - and delicious!
- yams with skin on (1 per person)
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of cinnamon
- raw honey to taste (option: maple syrup)
- Poke holes in yams with a fork.
- Place in crock pot without water and slow cook 6-8 hours.
- Remove from crock pot, mash and sprinkle with nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Stir in honey (or maple syrup) and enjoy!
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.