Crock Pot Apple Butter
Submitted By: Judy B.
Make your own apple butter - it's easy!
- 8-10 apples, peeled, cored and sliced (suggested: Granny Smith)
- 1 cup apple juice*
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
* NOTE: Fresh raw apple juice is best.
- Combine in a crock pot the apples first, then spices, pour apple juice over all and stir to distribute.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Stir often to help the apples break down.
- Uncover and cook on high for 2 more hours to reduce liquid.
- Cook as long as you need to get the right consistency.
Makes about 2 cups.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.