A blended salad is basically a salad smoothie. Nutrients will be assimilated much more efficiently than just a regular salad. Persons with dentures find this type of salad particularly beneficial.
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 cups leaf lettuce or spinach
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp Frontier all purpose seasoning
- Blend tomato, cucumber, avocado, unrefined sea salt and herb seasoning to make a dressing.
- Then add remaining ingredients except for the celery.
- Use the celery stick to push the veggies down into the blades, quickly turning the blender on and off until all veggies are in the dressing.
- Then continue turning the blender on and off until desired consistency is reached.
If the dressing is too dry, a little distilled water may be added. (If you turn your blender on and leave it on instead of pulsing it on and off, your salad will be very fine - some may like it that way.)
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.
Make your taste buds stand up and cheer!