Apple/Nut and Greens Salad
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup pecans, halved
- 1 celery rib (stalk), diced
- 1 handful of baby salad greens
- Juice of 1orange
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Place greens in bottom of bowl.
- Add apple chunks, then celery, top with pecans.
- Place orange juice and olive oil in a small jar with a tight fitting lid and shake to mix well or place in a bowl and use a wire whisk to combine.
- Pour over salad as dressing.
Option: Handful of organic raisins for a sweeter flavor.
Spruce up your salads, enjoy a dessert and make every meal a treat.
Type a keyword or choose a category to search our Hallelujah Diet recipe section.